Friday 11 October 2013

7 Things You Didn't Know About K.C. Finn


I was nominated by Michelle Abbot to do this, thanks mate!

How it works…
1. Display the Award Certificate on your blog
2. Announce your win with a post and thank the blogger who nominated you.
3. Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
4. Present 15 deserving bloggers with the award.
5. Link your nominees in the post and let them know of their nomination with a comment.

7 Things You Didn't Know About K.C. Finn

  1. I have 29 novels currently in progress.
  2. I am addicted to cheese and Jack Daniels (thought not usually together).
  3. I have a phobia of dogs.
  4. I have a soft toy hedgehog called Reginald D. Hedge that has been with me for as long as I can remember. He wears tartan dungarees and has afro hair.
  5. My favourite singers include such 50s greats as Paul Anka, Neil Sedaka, Elvis Presley and Frankie Valli.
  6. I am obsessed with British Sitcoms made in the 70s and 80s, especially those written by David Croft and/or Jimmy Perry.
  7. I just started working on a top-secret-NA-super-scary-gory-awesome dystopian thriller, but shh! Don't tell!

15 Blogs I Think Also Deserve This Accolade:

5 comments:

  1. Hey KC! Thanks for the award! And...WOW...29 novels in progress??? That's amazing! And I'd love to see a photo of Reginald :) You already know I enjoyed The Secret Star! I'll be starting on Caecilius Rex soon! Can't wait for your newest YA novel! Talk to ya soon :)
    ~Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the nom! 29? That's it?? pshh haha
    I completely agree with your JD addiction - mine extends to all three men especially Jose and Jim

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE YOUR HEDGEHOG"S NAME!!! Hell, I love the fact that you have a hedgehog toy you've had forever! (and you KNOW I agree with you on the old British sitcoms!) I also feel cheese would go great with J.D. :0) Want to hear more about the gore-fest novel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 29 novels in progress, wow! I procrastinate about starting just one :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for nominating me for this award. I've been offline for quite a while so I haven't been able to respond but again thanks!

    ReplyDelete